Heightec Elite Twin EA Lanyard Tri-Act
- ELITE twin lanyard for fall arrest of the very highest specification. The heightec ELITE twin lanyard is a premium product offering advanced safety features.
- Allows continuous connection to a ladder or structure when climbing masts and towers. With tri-act and scaffold hook terminations.
- Integral suspension intolerance relief footloop. Deploys automatically providing support for both feet.
- Heatshrunk absorber with replacement cover, tamper evident but with increased durability. Replacement absorber covers available to purchase separately.
- Absorber will not deploy at force less than 200 kg. Minimum strength 1500 kg after deployment.
- Patented HELIX™ ropes allow high degree of twist in lanyard legs minimising kinking which occurs with normal kermantel rope versions.
- Large central ring provides parking point for unused leg and prevents issues caused by 3 way loading.
- Unique serial ID number allows easy management of equipment.
- Approved for users up to 140 kg.
- Sewn terminations with high strength 22kN Scaffold hooks.
Har du spørgsmål?
Vi sidder klar til at hjælpe dig.